Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My wife made me do this!

om ajnana-timirandhasya jnananjana-salakaya
caksur unmilitam yena tasmai sri-gurave namah

I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances unto him.

nama om vishnu-padaya
krishna-preshthaya bhu-tale
shrimate Radhanath
svamin iti namine

nama om vishnu-padaya
krishna-preshthaya bhu-tale
shrimate Bhaktivedanta-
svamin iti namine

shri-krishna-caitanya
prabhu nityananda
shri-advaita gadadhara
shrivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrinda

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

My wife made me do this! Though i never intended to start a blog of any sort, blogging has become all too easy now days. I like to write and thought why shouldn't i blog. So to all the Krishna bloggers out there, please bless this infant blogger in my attempt to write something about Krishna Consciousness.

Talk about impuslive decision making, i made this decision to blog in 2 mins and posted in 5.

Hare Krishna to one and all!

No comments: