He berated the United Nations when no one else dreamed to do so. He exposed those who claimed to be gentlemen simply by wearing a suit and tie.
- modern "slaughterhouse" education,
- the grossly materialistic "build and break" society,
- free sex,
- women's liberation,
- heterosex not meant for producing Krsna conscious children.
- vague so-called "spirituality",
- cheating swamis,
- bogus incarnations of God,
- decried the bodily concept of life,
- mixed devotion,
- demigod worship,
- against getting up later than 4 a.m., or indeed anything less than pure devotional service to Krsna,
- the consumer and machine society,
- modern city life,
- cruelty to trees,
- the false theory of overpopulation and
- the illusion that we can be happy by any means except pure devotional service to Krsna.
He was for Krsna only, and against anything conceived of without relation to Krsna.
-From the "My Memories of Srila Prabhupada" by HH Bhakti Vikas Swami
Basically, Srila Prabhupada was against everything modern society is built upon. All schools and colleges teach students to do one or many of the above. So Srila Prabhupada waged a totalitarian war against the so called "civilised" society of modern world.