Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Thursday, August 13, 2015

My gratitude to His Divine Grace!

Today 50 years ago, a great personality boarded the ship with perhaps three people sending him off. Today, in Kolkata, it was reported 20,000 visitors commemorated his journey, thousands more all around the world. Many have spoken, written and sang about Prabhuapda's legacy in this world. I am one of the fortunate souls to have been personally benefited from Prabhupada's journey.

I would be hard pressed to imagine my life without Srila Prabhupada. Practically, he has been like a father to me guiding me through his books. I have gotten guidance and inspiration numerous times by simply reading his books, it is as if he speaks to me directly! It is very special to my heart - the way he appeals to his readers. I felt and always feel a close and personal connection with Prabhupada when I turn the pages of his books. Indeed, he lives through his books!

On this momentous occasion, with whatever humility and gratitude at my disposal, I offer my prostrated obeisances unto the glorious master who traversed the world to share love of God - the final purpose of human life - freely to one and all!

Jai Srila Prabhupada!

Hare Krishna

No comments: