Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Thursday, February 4, 2016

God declaring He is God

When I first got introduced to Bhagavad Gita, I found some of the most amazing thought provoking ideas ever told. Immediately, I got attached to the beauty, poetic nature and above all the Supremacy of Krishna over all the be. I was taken aback by Krishna's Supreme position so much so I immediately gave up the idea of an independent life. It was amazing, it was powerful, a feeling I carry to this day.

God declaring He is God! Is there any other book where God declares Himself as God? So far I have not read or heard of any such book. Yet people say there is no God, something I can never understand. One can find man-made Gods but God revealing His identity and declaring His supreme position as God can be found only in the Bhagavad Gita, at least this has been my experience so far.

Anybody else who knows of any book were God declares Himself God, if so, please drop a comment here so I can learn about Him or Her.

Hare Krishna

No comments: