- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind. Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments
- Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name
- Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
- So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.
- Be in the world, but not of the world
- No one can serve two masters (referring to God and materialism)
- So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
- Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God
- Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and rust destroy.
- Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
- Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
- Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
- Therefore, everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.
All glories to Jesus Christ!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!