Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Contradictions in modern Christianity

"You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. - John 14.28

"The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. - Mark 12.29

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. - John 5.30

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’ - John 20.17

Modern Christianity
Jesus is God - contradicts John 14.28
God exists as a trinity (in three) - contradicts Mark 12.29
Jesus is All Powerful - contradicts John 5.30
Jesus is the only son of God. - contradicts John 20.17

I think it is important to know that Jesus spoke according to time and circumstance. To think that Jesus and Krishna are one and the same is ignorance and also offensive. The verses spoken by Jesus clearly indicate his position in relation to his father. I am sure there may be other verses claiming Jesus's position but certainly these verses are clear as day and cannot be ignored or unnecessarily interpreted.

Hare Krishna

No comments: