Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Friday, June 13, 2008

confession time

I have been writing blogs for more than six months now and just recently hit my 100th post…not that I am proud about it just mentioning it!

I have been posting many articles on humility, pridelessness etc etc that extol the qualities of pure devotion. Some people may have thought (especially to my two brothers) that I have become a saint!

Chill out guys…nothing has changed except for few grey hairs on my scalp. I am the same old idiosyncratic erratic person who you grew up with. I can join a college and then…as you may know will drop out of it just to drive my father crazy and burn his hard earned money. After all…what are sons for?

Anyways, writing the qualities of pure devotion is just a stark reminder to myself that I have tones of homework to do to please Guru and Krishna.

Now that my confession is over…my request to one and all (especially to Vaishnavas) to give me sincerity within my heart to serve Guru and Gauranga in a proper mood of service.

Hare Krishna

No comments: