Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pizza Italiano



Last weekend, i made Pizza for Lord Jagannath. I topped the pizza with red pepper, green pepper, Kalamata olives and green chillies. The cheese toppings are shredded mozerella, Romano, and Paramesan cheese.

I followed Kurma Prabhu's recipe. You can find it here - http://food.krishna.com/node/372
It took me about 2 hours overall but was worth the work!

Hare Krishna

2 comments:

AKD said...

HAribol!!!!

exalted... looks beyond this world...

when we visit u guys next year... u got to make me all the recipes u posted here!!!

Gouranga!!

ananda said...

Hare Krishna

Sure...my favorite is pizza so i will try to make that.

Hope you are well.

Hare Krishna