Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All glories to Sriman Sadaputa Das Adhikari


It is weird that although I have not even seen Sadaputa prabhu, I can’t help but feel a sense of attraction to him. I have listened to his lectures and read his books and articles. Although, I confess, I can barely understand anything he wrote, nevertheless, his words and work is beyond genius.

I was proud to be in a movement that he was in. It kind of gave me justification to my material mind that if a great scientist such as Sadaputa prabhu can be Krishna conscious defying all modern theories, then perhaps we are indeed in the right movement. I know it is weird but there is a side in me that still require modern scientific explanation for phenomenon. Although Srila Prabhupada’s words are complete and divine, Sadaputa prabhu gave it the contemporary edge…meaning packaging Srila Prabhupada’s teachings in scientific language.

We will miss Sadaputa prabhu’s knowledge on science and religion. I know I will. My deepest condolences to his bereaving family.

Hare Krishna

3 comments:

AKD said...

Hare KRishna!!

From where did u get Sadaputa prabhu's lecture ??? wanna hear them..

Gouranga!!

Thanx

Anonymous said...

some of Sadaputa prabhu's seminars and stuff are on

www.iskcondesiretree.info

audio section
check out ' prabhu's '
Haribol
Radha_K A

Anonymous said...

Hare Krishna

PAMHO, AGTSP

also from this link you can find Sadaputa prabhu lectures:
http://krishna-online.dk/audio/by/artist/sadaputa_das

from archive.org is the cdr available called 'origins', but those are the same files you can find on desiretree.

thanks for serving,

richard