Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Saturday, January 31, 2015

All glories to Lord Nityananda!

Tomorrow is Lord Nityananda Prabhu's divine appearance day. Lord Nityananda is Lord Balarama. Lord Balarama is the original Guru who is teaching us to serve the Supreme Lord Krishna. Therefore it is through the mercy of Nitynanada prabhu that we are able to approach the Supreme Being Krishna. He is the source of Guru tattva.

In that line is His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada and H.H.Radhanath Swami Maharaja.

For me in my own life, Srila Prabhupada is like the person who laid the foundation and built the spiritual house for me to live in and my Guru Maharaja H.H.Radhanath Swami showed me practically how to live inside the house.

On the auspicious appearance of the Supreme Guru Lord Nityananda prabhu, I would like to seek His infinite mercy and blessings to engage in unalloyed devotional service to Guru and Gauranga!

Hare Krishna

No comments: