Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Thursday, March 20, 2008

the glory of a true master


Things are in a constant flux in this material world. What we know as truth yesterday necessarily isn’t the same today. This is true in my personal life. How I was is nothing close to how I am. My close friends and my mother would surely be a testament for that statement. It is something like the difference between night and day. For daylight to occur and break the darkness of night, we need the mighty sun to rise in the horizon.

The sun that rose in my dark heart was the sun of Srila Prabhupada. He rose to dispel all inertia within my heart and gave me a positive momentum towards life. Forever, I am indebted to that Sun named Srila Prabhupada. He has shown a golden avenue of bright sunshine where darkness fears to tread. Now, it is up to me to steadily advance in that golden path of light. That golden path is the path of Krishna Consciousness initiated by Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu who is Krishna Himself in the mood of a devotee. His appearance day is tomorrow!

The glory of a true master is to show the right path by leading from front, and the glory of a true follower is to faithfully tread that path behind the master. I sincerely wish to be that true follower.

Hare Krishna

No comments: