Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Friday, March 7, 2008

Oh…how can I forget!


Oh…Lord, I have forgotten that I am unworthy of your mercy but yet think I am qualified to chant your Holy name.

I react to the situations around me thinking I am worthy of better but actually I am just going through what I perfectly deserve. Oh Lord…please give me the brains to understand this properly…that I am not worthy of your Grace and that I deserve this suffering and much more for my past misdeeds.

For one who patiently withers the storm of his past misdeeds all the while meditating the glories of the Lord is sure to attain the attention of the Lord.

tat te nukumpam susumik samano
bhunjana evatma krpam vipakam
tad vag vapurbhir vidadhe namas te
jiveto yo mukti pade sa daya bhak
SB.10.14.8

"My dear Lord ,one who earnestly awaits You to bestow Your causeless mercy upon him, all the while suffering the reactions from his past misdeeds, offering You obeisances from the core of his heart, is most certainly eligible for liberation for in fact it has become his rightful claim."

Hare Krishna

No comments: