Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ten reasons NOT to be a Hare Krishna


I was thinking....what possible reasons people could give to not become Krishna Conscious, below are 10 reasons I could think of....feel free to add more if you can think of any - Hare Krishna


1. Do you have evidence…?
2. I cannot eat meat…not for me man!
3. No intoxication…I don’t think so.
4. Ok…I can take no meat eating and no intoxication but no illicit sex… you gotto be kidding me!
5. I already have another religion.
6. I thought I was God?
7. Get a life dude…there is no such thing as God – we came from monkeys!
8. I don’t have the time for this
9. All pathways lead to the same goal.
10. It is my own GIANT FALSE EGO!

1 comment:

Akunthita d.d. said...

Here's a reason:
I'm not quite done serving MY sense.