Between 1968 and 1977 Srila Prabhupada created a spiritual revolution around the world. This is an understatement. The following are simply his accomplishments which are tangible and document-able. To his sincere followers, Srila Prabhupada means more than words can describe, however if I want to write a resume on Srila Prabhupada's accomplishments, then perhaps we can cite the following.
- He dictated total of 22,000 pages of text.
- He translated and wrote purports to 10 cantos of Srimad Bhagavata Puranam - Reading one verse with purport daily would take the reader 50 years to complete
- He translated and wrote the purports to the 700 verses of Bhagavad Gita - Reading one verse with purport daily would take two years to complete
- He translated and wrote the purports to the 17 volumes of Caitanya Caritamrita - in total 2,170 pages or 11,555 verses! - Reading one verse with purport daily would take the reader 31.6 years to complete. Reading one page daily would take 5.9 years to complete
- He also wrote Teachings of Lord Caitanya, Nectar of Devotion, Teachings of Lord Kapiladeva, Sri Isopanishad.
- He created Back to Godhead magazine of which 1 million copies are distributed every year.
- He wrote more than 7000 letters to His disciples, which were published in 5 volumes of books.
- Just the Srimad Bhagavatam lectures which he gave, are compiled in 11 volumes of books.
- Bhagavad Gita lectures are compiled in 7 volumes of books.
- His conversations have been compiled in 42 volumes of books.
- He published 147 books. Reading one book monthly would take 13 years.
- If one started to read one book monthly now, in 2014, he would not finish till 2031.
- He produced innumerable devotional musical recordings.
- He established 108 worldwide temples.
- He traveled around the world 14 times.
- Beside this, he changed the lives of at least 5000 people who become his initiated disciples and numerous grand disciples.
And all of this Srila Prabhupada did in ONLY 9 years in the age between 70-80!!!
Therefore we say "Al glories to Srila Prabhupada"