- They make smart decisions - they do not engage in self-destructive behavior
- They learn from their mistakes - they do not continue to enjoy in this world despite experiencing and seeing misery all around
- They don’t have all the answers - they do not pretend to be self-righteous. They are humble and constantly seek the truth.
- They surround themselves with smart people - they seek the truth by surrounding themselves with elevated souls such as pure devotees of the Lord and revealed scriptures and make decisions accordingly
- They are resourceful. - they always chant the Hare Krishna Mahamantra
- They can reason - they always introspect from life incidences through reason, logic and guidance from a higher authority
- They don’t follow fads - they do not engage in modern day fashionable vices like eating meat, consuming alcohol, gambling and illicit sex
- They don’t live beyond their means - they follow simple living and high thinking i.e. material minimalist