2. All things are indeed contrived and ordered with singular providence, divine wisdom, and most admirable and incomprehensible skill. And to none can these attributes be referred save to the Almighty – Sir William Harvey, Founder of Modern Medicine
3. In God there is Power, which is the source of all, also Knowledge, whose content is the variety of the ideas, and finally Will, which makes changes or products according to the principle of the best – Wilhelm Leibniz, Founder of Infinitesimal Calculus
4. For me the idea of a creation is inconceivable without God. One cannot be exposed to the law and order of the universe without concluding that there must be a divine intent behind it all – Wernher Von Braun, founder of Aeronautics
5. We feed our Bodies; our Souls are to be fed: The Food of the Soul is Knowledge, especially Knowledge in the Things of God – John Ray, Founder of Modern Biology
6. For religion, God is at the beginning; for science, God is at the end – Max Planck, Nobel Laureate in Physics
7. I only trace the lines that flow from God – Albert Einstein, Nobel Laureate in Physics
8. The wonderful arrangement and harmony of the cosmos would only originate in the plan of an almighty omniscient being. This is and remains my greatest comprehension – Isaac Newton, Founder of Classical Physics
9. When I reflect on so many profoundly marvelous things that persons have grasped, sought, and done, I recognize even more clearly that human intelligence is a work of God, and one of the most excellent – Galileo Galelei, Founder of Experimental Physics
10. I saw in it (the atom) the key to the deepest secret of nature, and it revealed to me the greatness of the creation and the Creator – Max Born, Nobel Laureate in Physics
11. I think only an idiot can be an atheist – Christian B. Anfinsen, Nobel Laureate in Chemistry
If these great modern day scientists' can recognize the existence of God and give credit to Him, then not sure as common man why we should not? Everything we study right from kindergarten till Phd has been written, discovered and invented by one or more scientists listed above. In other words, our knowledge that we have obtained since childhood is attributed to the brilliant brains of these great scientists. How we think, and feel today to an extent is molded and shaped by these great thinkers and scientists. All the great advancements in science and technology cannot happen without the inventions and discoveries of these famous people. If these renowned and brilliant modern scientific brains can, after the countless hours of studying, analysis and critique, can ultimately recognize and give credit to God, then, in my opinion, God wins the race and not modern science.
I know I can never be Newton or William Harvey in this life, but if people like Newton and Harvey can conclude God exists and that because of God we have such complex reality, then I can save time studying complex biology and physics and simply accept the words of the brilliant minds as authority.
So why waste time breaking my head over this complex reality...why don't I just seek the person who created this complex reality...and that is God?
If this mundane reality is so complex that it requires multiple brains of brilliance over years of knowledge transfer, hours of studying and experimenting, imagine how much knowledge and time it would take to know the creator of such complex reality?
Clearly, from these quotes above, we should at the least take a position of doubt if we do not believe or position of inquisitiveness if we believe as to who the creator really is?
Who is God and what is He look like and why did He create our reality so complex?
Please inquire objectively. As humans, this is our gift given by "God". If you are not convinced, that is ok but at least you can be happy you tried.