Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Monday, December 31, 2007

My wish

New Year is few hours away and i would like to remember my 2007 and learn going forward. I have so many things in my mind right now...even a super-computer would not be enough to download what is going on my head right now. Anyways, i will spare the readers of all the details.

I like how H.H.Bhanu Maharaj explains love...i wish i had that desire to love!

“Krs” means “the cause of existence” and “na” means “cause of bliss.” Because of this, he is the supreme form of God. “Cause of existence” sounds good for philosophers, but what does it mean for the devotees of Krsna? For the devotee, everything is in terms of love for Krsna. Their very lives depend on him.

O lotus-eyed Lord, whenever You go away to Mathura, Vrindavana or Hastinapura to meet Your friends and relatives, every moment of Your absence seems like a million years. O infallible one, at that time our eyes become useless, as if bereft of sun. SB 1.11.9

-H.H.Bhanu Swami Maharaj

No comments: