All this is possible because Krishna Consciousness starts by asking basic questions that I believe every sane human being should be asking themselves. Questioning in this fashion, I believe, is the pinnacle of human intelligence. So here are the basic questions Krishna Consciousness asks or we as humans have to ask.
- Who am I? (am i this body and mind or something beyond the body and mind)
- If God exists, who is God? (if God does not exist then we do not have to bother about anything)
- If God exists, then, what is my relationship with God?
- What is the process to know and connect with God?
- What is the end purpose or result of all of this?
Going into the new year, if anyone is reading this post, please desire to arouse your spiritual side and start of by asking these basic questions. This is the start and to one who is sincere the Universe will surely respond to your questions.